Sunset
Monday, April 4, 2011
STRESSED & ILLNESS
I find that I am constantly worried about everything, lately! Especially my thesis. Is is good enough? Then to top off my worries I got sick! I really dislike being sick and my least favorite thing to do is throw up! I will do everything in my power to stop this from happening but sometimes my body just doesn't agree with my mind. I think I have overloaded myself! I keep telling myself that I will get a break from this in just one month but something always comes up. I am just know finding out the process for defending my thesis and I do not even know what exactly is going to happen or what is expected of me. I try not to worry about things but sometimes my mind and heart get the best of me then my body takes the toll. I hope that all you out there are not worrying or stressing about life as much as I have in the past couple weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment