Sunset
Monday, March 21, 2011
Virginia with Jess
This past week I spent with my twin sister Jessica in Virginia. I had a wonderful time and as you can guess it went by too fast! We try to see each other every month but she is not going to be able to take leave until the summer so I will not see her until June. We are very close, we were able to just spend time together. We both love to sing and so we went to sing karaoke together, one of our favorite past times. We also we to see the move "Paul" which was quite funny. She took me to historical Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Hampton, and Yorktown Virginia. It was so nice to just cook together and play monopoly deal, apples to apples, and Zelda on the Wii. I admire her very much, even though we are only 10 minutes apart she is really my 'big sis.' On her own in this world, away from the only place I know as home. I got to meet her beautiful kitty cat - Kloe and see her baby boy kitty Kosmo again. They are too cute! I can't wait for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment